|Contractor Online induction procedures
Contractor induction procedures can now be initiated online at www.qicre.com.au.
Please follow the following steps:
- Log on to: www.qicre.com.au
- Click on WPH&S
- Please contact Woodgrove on 03 9743 6845 for log-in details.
- Enter all details as requested.
- Watch Part One of the induction video by clicking on the Play button.
- When Part 1 has finished, click on Part 2 to continue the Induction video.
- When you have finished watching both parts, please complete the induction test by clicking on "Take Test".
- When you have completed the test, you will need to download and read the QIC WPH&S/OH&S Manual and Confidentiality Statement and then sign the Acknowledgement Form.
- The completed Acknowledgement Form and copies of your current
- Public Liability Insurance (minimum $20,000,000);
- Workers Compensation; and
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)or Job Safety Analysis USA) are to be forwarded to the Operations Manager,
Rory Hollingsworth via:
- A brief meeting will also be conducted on site with an Woodgrove Operations staff member once all of the above has been completed and your induction card will then be issued. Please contact Woodgrove via the email address above or at the office on 03 9743 6845 to arrange a time and discuss site specific requirements for Woodgrove Shopping Centre.
- Thank you for taking the time to complete your induction online. Should you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.